Yeah, that's what I was thinking, the engine died, she tried to run, and died. Awful.

--R

Jim Cathey wrote:
A woman got killed around here the other day from ammonia -- a truck was making a delivery to some facility, the hose on the truck broke and dumped a few thousand pounds of ammonia, drifted across a road, a woman driving through the cloud stopped for some reason and tried to get out and run, did not get far. Yuck.

The reason was probably that the engine died due to lack of oxygen.
A truckfull of the stuff would be bad.  My father-in-law lost the
sight in one eye due to an ammonia fertilizer accident.

-- Jim