You can loosen the hood at the hinges, and slide it forward a bit
(unless it's already all the way forward), but then it might not latch
well. If that's the case, (and without looking at mine first), you
might be able to use a bottle jack and a length of 2X4 to push the
mount support forward to match the hood in it's new position.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK