I know what you mean. When I first got it I thought it was just the wrinkles
at the trailing edges, but they are only part of it.

Now it's worse... the apprentice at my friend's shop did not make sure the
hood was latched after they changed the oil, and when we got the tail end of
Katrina the hood blew open right back and smashed the windshield. Remarkably
the hood still *looks* about the same, but now it's so hard to move I am
pretty sure the inspectors will fail it on that.

And the weather has been too lousy to even get the glass guy to come and
re/re the glass into it, from my parts car....

Oh, but it gets better! Looks like my pal messed up when he unhooked the
driveshaft to tow the car... he pulled the bolts but the flanges were still
caught together. When we went to hook it back up, we had to drill out all
the metal sleeves in the flex joint as they were deformed from the strain.
Tranny has started to screech a little and seems to be going out... I figure
he probably burned out the front pump.

Keeeripes.

Mac