NASA just sent a satellite to the moon to scope out the the place and it took pictures of the bits left behind from the Apollo missions. Everybody loves a good conspiracy theory, just to keep us on edge. You know like Princess Di hanging out with Elvis on that secret Caribbean island in the middle of the Bermuda triangle.

Hendrik
who is too busy worrying about my own stuff to focus on other stuff and whether it is true or not

Thomas Savage wrote:
Mountain Man wrote:

Yabbutt...
Why not address the issue of whether they actually put foot on the moon?
There are people who have plenty to say about the antics of the guys
that supposedly put foot on the moon - never a direct answer to direct
questions, etc.

Only tinfoil hat-wearing spazzes like to pretend we didn't go to the moon. And that's fine, but you know who never contested the moon landing? The Soviets. They were paying closer attention than anyone and had the most to lose in that race, and never said boo about it. End of discussion.

Tom