That'd be quite a trick to fake those "objects" between Earth and the moon and in moon orbit on somebody else's RADAR, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Apollo pics

I think they use pictures taken by the lunar orbiter in the mid 60's, so it may not have any of the stuff left behind by the Apollo missions, which according to some did not actually occur, or should I say they went into Earth orbit for a few days and then came down again. Probably just as easy to go to the moon, jump around and come home, than try and keep a big secret, involving thousands of people. Like the say, the hard thing about space travel is lift off and re-entry, the stuff in between is relatively easy.

Hendrik

LarryT wrote:
If anyone's interested, Google Moon, has a map of the moon to use just like the one (sorta) we use to look at our neighbrhoods. Haven't spotted the Moon Mobile - the little RV - but I'm still looking.
Emjoy -
http://www.google.com/moon/
;-)

LarryT