'Been counting to ten over and over all night trying to calm down before responding. 'Decided I may as well just go ahead and say it - what a bunch of "conspiracy" BS and crazy as Hell!! Maybe, somebody's been eating too many suspicious-type mushrooms. (Maybe I'll count to ten some more.) ;<))))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mountain Man" <maontin....@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Apollo pics

Loren wrote:
A salute to all who were involved with Mercury, Gemini and Apollo programs
leading to this achievement. SALUTE!

Yabbutt...
Why not address the issue of whether they actually put foot on the moon?
There are people who have plenty to say about the antics of the guys
that supposedly put foot on the moon - never a direct answer to direct
questions, etc.
The concept of a walk on the moon is fascinating - now, as well as 40
years ago - but I could hear a bit more from the conspiracy freaks
about the likeliness that the walk on the moon never occurred.
mao