To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] computer question

i'm trying to avoid inputting the signal by playing it through a speaker and
recording it with a mic

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 9:02 PM, M. Mitchell Marmel
<marme...@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

At 8:53 PM -0400 7/26/09, Gary Hurst wrote:

i have a bunch of old analog cassette tapes in the garage i'd like to go
through and then digitize anything worth saving before i throw them away.
 any suggestions?

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

-MMM-