Kaleb:

Bent rods in a 603 almost always result in extremely rapid cylinder ovalization, accompanied by huge amounts of oil smoke, clanking pistons, and other assorted noises. This is because the rods almost invariably twist and set the piston off axis in the bore. That wears the bore oval in a matter of minutes, hence the sudden extreme oil consumption. We are talking quarts an hour, with the smoke you'd expect. A totally blown out turbo will do the smoke thing, but no running issues or sounds as it is dumping copious oil into the intake AND hot exhaust.

Coolant loss with moderate oil consumption, especially if there is oil in the coolant, indicates either a cracked head or a blown head gasket. Since you have normal compression in all but #1 and #6, I would suspect a bad head gasket, as they fail first on those two cylinders and between #3 and 4 or 5&6 for some reason.

Could easily be a cracked head, though, as cracks between the valves do not lead to oil passages and the coolant gets sucked into the combustion chambers. Considerable white smoke and rough running cold are clues to that.

Oil consumption can come from leaks at front seal, head gasket at chain case, chain tensioner, bad oil filler cap, and turbocharger, both from leaking lines and from bad internal seats.

I'd pull the head myself, as a bad head gasket will eventually leak oil into #1. There is an oil passage machined in the face of the head across the front, and new head gaskets are metal re-enforced there, but they can still leak. Eventually there will be enough oil in there to bend #1 rod. The gasket will also leak combustion gasses out into the bolt holes, making it hard to get the bolts out. BTDT. We saved my brother's SDL because an exhaust repair caused us to discover a broken exhaust stud, hence head removal. Car ran fine, but it was leaking oil into #1 from a dead gasket.

Peter