Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:12:46 -0700
From: ernest breakfield <erne...@backyardengineering.org>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300CD on Jalopnik
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

because it's not that way everywhere...?
     not only that, but going out of my way to go to the scrap yard
isn't worth carrying a caustic battery in any vehicle i value, let alone
worth the time/money it would cost me to go to a scrap yard...
especially if i don't have to!   ;-)

cheers!

Curt Raymond wrote:

Why does everybody keep talking about "battery disposal"? Car batteries
are worth $5 EACH at my local scrap yard... Last time I replaced the
battery in my 190D the kid forgot to charge me for the core and the
scrap yard gave me $10 for it...