I seem to be collecting fuel at the base of the #2 injector on the '87
603 engine, but I can't tell where it's coming from. It's not obvious.
There is also a light coating of fuel on top of the injection pump. I
hung 4X5 inch film between the IP and the fuel filter, and another
peice between the IP and the block to try to see if the fuel was
coming from one place and spraying around, but didn't detect any.
Any ideas?

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK