You don't want to do it through internet explorer. There is an option in
the IE menu tree which gets it done.

Here's how you do it in IE 6.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx

I haven't used either Windows or IE for more than a decade. I found
linux was far more conducive to inner peace.

Lee

archer wrote:
> From: "Lee Einer" <l...@dosmanosjewelry.com>
>> First, purge your browser cache. I've seen a full cache bugger up the
>> works on Windoze boxes before....snip
> ------------------------------------
> Hi Lee,
> Where is the browser cache (IE on WindowsXP)?  I looked at the IE
> programs using Windows Explorer but couldn't find a cache anywhere.
> Once in a while when loading a website I'll get a field that says:
> "Stack overload or Stack overflow".  Does "Ccleaner"  (Crap Cleaner)
> fix that?
> Thanks,
> Gerry

Lee

If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable. - Kurt Vonnegut