Thanks, Russ.  Also glad to get a good reference on a malware program.
Gerry
-------------------------------
From: "Russ Williams" <rawil...@eatel.net>
Gerry,
Run CCleaner on it.
It will clear all of the IE Cache (Temporary Internet Files.
Also Run Malwarebytes on the system.
http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/

Russ W.

From: "Lee Einer" <l...@dosmanosjewelry.com>
First, purge your browser cache. I've seen a full cache bugger up the works on Windoze boxes before....snip
Hi Lee,
Where is the browser cache (IE on WindowsXP)? I looked at the IE programs using Windows Explorer but couldn't find a cache anywhere. Once in a while when loading a website I'll get a field that says: "Stack overload or Stack overflow". Does "Ccleaner" (Crap Cleaner) fix that?
Thanks,
Gerry