Thanks, Lee, got it. Other good tips on that website as well. Have a MacBook refurb and will soon start learning and using it as a replacement for the PC. After that is mastered, will go back to the Linux workbench and try to get a distro working there. Wonko sent me copies of six or eight versions of Linux and I was having a ball before something came up that set me back for quite a while. Trying to catch up now.
Gerry
From: "Lee Einer" <l...@dosmanosjewelry.com>
You don't want to do it through internet explorer. There is an option in the IE menu tree which gets it done.
Here's how you do it in IE 6.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx
I haven't used either Windows or IE for more than a decade. I found
linux was far more conducive to inner peace.
Lee

From: "Lee Einer" <l...@dosmanosjewelry.com>
First, purge your browser cache. I've seen a full cache bugger up the
works on Windoze boxes before....snip
Hi Lee,
Where is the browser cache (IE on WindowsXP)?  I looked at the IE
programs using Windows Explorer but couldn't find a cache anywhere.
Once in a while when loading a website I'll get a field that says:
"Stack overload or Stack overflow".  Does "Ccleaner"  (Crap Cleaner)
fix that?
Thanks,
Gerry