Harry,

FWIW, I have a former JD dealer parts manager working for me.  The guy was a JD
parts guy for over 20 years, and has an encyclopedic knowledge of nearly
everything he's every come across parts-wise.

If you ever need JD parts, give me a shout off list and I'll hook you up with
him or one of his former cronies at the local JD dealer.  He might even be able
to swing a discount.

Dan