Curt Raymond wrote:
Comments? All I really care about is eliminating the oil leak...

Now I get the original message. I'm not sure how the plumbing runs, I might feel better putting a loop of hose on the two pipes coming out of the filter housing. (cut off the original hoses from the pipes, and then have a hydraulic shop put in a new hose connecting the inlet pipe to the outlet pipe) That way the oil circulation stays the same, but cooling doesn't happen.

I'll be in the barn later this afternoon, will look for the cooler, but don't think I have it.
Mitch.