From: "Allan Streib" <str...@cs.indiana.edu>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:18 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] brake job nightmare

OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> writes:

Perhaps get a rebuild kit for the old caliper from Rusty - now that
you've bought some time. It might be better than the one you
bought. It's not that hard to rebuild one.

There's a 50 core refund I'd give up.  Plus the cost of the kit.  Not
worth it.  They were rebuilds too.  Only lasted 2 years.

Allan

--
1983 300D