jabba wrote:
> and you aren't even getting the nickel for the most part, but just
> getting confused on the bait and switch

I like the text on the Florida's Natural co-op premium
not-from-concentrate OJ we purchase.  Speaks to the same issue.  Other
mega-national corporations put juice in the carton from Brazil or
other "less expensive" source - skrew the laws that do not govern
there like they do here in USA.  So, now we need some "better" health
care system to cover up the "cost saving" from some inferior product
coming in cartons of OJ.  It is not only the nickel saved and
bait/switch - it is all of our products sourced out of our area.  Buy
local as often as possible.  Pay as much as possible for items you
need.  My son wrenches every day on cars - well, not every day now, as
biz has evaporated - but he says you can notice difference in OE
rotors, OE exhaust parts - they last, whereas aftermarket does not
last.  Whatever the difference - pay it and you will be ahead, instead
of behind.  Only we can affect business practices, since the bozos in
DC are not capable of even collecting taxes.  Eliminate DC and we
could be much better.  They accomplish nothing, anywhere.
mao