"archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> writes:
After the accident she said she didn't remember approaching the
interesection, so we thought she might have had another "black out"
which may have been the reason for running the red light.

Possible; if she was hit in the head DURING the accident though, and
lost consciousness, she likely would not remember the impact and
possibly several minutes of time prior.
Allan
1983 300D
We thought of that; and, of course, we'll never know; but the neurologist said she could have blacked out. The police didn't buy that explanation and we had to pay a fine. The accident was why we bought the first MB since we figured we'd better get a safer car for her and the kids.
Gerry
'83 300D and 240D