Had lunch at Costco with my friend Jim, who is taking
a trip this weekend. After downing 2 polish sausages,
we went to my favorite aisle (#29) to get some soybean
oil for him as my filter system is still not up to par
yet (Costco oil is still substantially cheaper than D2
here)...there were three guys already there purchaing
oil for their greasel kit. They had gone 800 miles on
their own filtered WVO and figured new VO at Costco
was better than the pump. BTW, they were driving a VW
pickup.

Hasta la Revolucion!

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1987 300TD, 150K miles, "Rotkäppchen" (Little Red Riding Hood)
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running
WVO/WMO/LO/CO/WATF/WGL/WBF/DA/MS/lard/gas/kero/D2 mix (do not attempt this
unless you are willing to sacrifice your IP, injectors, pre-chambers, etc.)
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, snow blower, "One Banger"

http://farechase.yahoo.com