Christopher McCann wrote:
DAMMIT - wife is 30% effaced and dilating (according
to doctor today), SO, I cannot come on Saturday...Dr.
said maybe this weekend, maybe within a week (birth).

I wish I could be disappointed, but I suppose a hearty congratulations is more in order. We may have to have an encore next spring - Jim and the rest of you KCers were pretty much the impetus for setting this up. Talk about picking the wrong weekend!

I suggested Connie come along - there ARE hospitals in
St. Louis - she did NOT like the idea. Lots of room in
the back of the 300TD to give birth...NO!

Have you tried explaining the importance of a Mercedes museum to her? Women...

Tom