I am hoping to find a 300TD (wagon) motor to install so I can reconnect the
self levelling system (SLS) on my wagon.  Currently, the car is fitted with
a perfectly adequate replacement 300D replacement engine from a non wagon.
The PO disconnected the SLS (removed the hydraulic struts) and installed
normal Bilstein shocks when he installed the current motor (which of course
has no SLS pump).  Idiot.

Do you really need a turbodiesel engine, or are you messing with me?