From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 8:11 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Great car but it needs a motor

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/1406417804.html

Solid construction, incomparable fit and finish, constructed of high
grade materials, it does not show the signs of aging that would be
expected in a 25-year-old car. There is no shimmy or shake in the body,
no out of character vibrations, and absolutely no rattles or squeaks
from the interior. the Engine is bad . The interior and exterior finish
is factory original in very good condition, no rust at all underneath.

This car has been maintained regularly. We have replaced the alternator,
starter, glow plugs fuel pump and brake pads. New battery on 2008. Less
than 8,000 miles on all four tires. We have all maintenance and repair
records less then 8000 on new transmission. Needs a motor. antenna
motor. All other power options and accesories are in working condition. It has been having an intermittent problem with fuel injection.

Driving and riding in this car is an exceptionally pleasurable
experience. It averages 25-30 MPG. With a little TLC, you will enjoy
many miles of happy motoring!

-R