I wonder what happened to him? There are ALOT of people that are not around anymore that I have forgotten about and wonder where they are from time to time.

Mitch Haley wrote:
tyler wrote:
Sweet, it sounds like a lot of people on here are also into sailing.

Ron Dwelle isn't around here any more, but he writes books on the subject.
http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Studies-Ron-Dwelle/dp/0738839728

Last I knew, Ron had a euro W201 2.5NA with factory towing package, including the hitch, SLS, etc. His cruising yacht is of course not trailerable. I should try to keep in touch with him. If that car ever gets wrecked, the SLS and towing components would be worth a lot to a guy like me, and Ron only lives about 75 miles away.

Mitch.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com