Interesting, a Catalina 22 is exactly what I had in mind when considering
the largest towable boat!  Good to hear your experiences.  I've been really
looking for a com-pac 19, but there aren't that many out there.  Com-pac 23
would be ideal, but is getting too heavy and difficult to trailer in
general.  However, if a nice Catalina 22 for a good price comes around, I
might just jump on it!
Jaime