I use a Harbor Freight slide hammer that has a screw-on attachment on
the end which happens to be just the right size to hold a bolt which
threads into the pin. If that does not work or if the radiator is in
the way I use the same bolt and a stack of washers with a nut to get
it out. I've been meaning to put a slot in the washers so I can add
more to the stack without unthreading the bolt. Maybe next time.
McMaster has slotted washers, but they are insanely expensive.

Don't use the threads in the pin to apply pressure (don't turn the
bolt). Thread the bolt fully into the pin an use a nut to apply force.

-Dave Walton