Depends on the netbook.

They all seems to sport much the same spec. 1gig ram, 160gig drive, 10.1" screen. Where it counts is in number of cells in battery and if it is a real CPU or the Atom. No DVD, unless you have external USB. They do work wonderfully for surfing web, mail, hulu, and taking everywhere. Some come with solid state drive, but only 32 gig. Lots of cash.

clay