From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:53 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: inflation vs. fuel -- was What is a More Realistic Price for this?

Here the cheap milk is over $4 per gallon.

Curt Raymond wrote:
Milk is still priced (in New England especially) below the cost of production. Cheese of course is tied to the price of milk. Besides which its gone up to what? Here regular cheap brand milk is around $2.50 a gallon, thats up maybe 100% since I started college 15 years ago when gas was $1/gal and gold was $300/oz.

Basically what I said before milk and cheese haven't risen crazy (I don't pay much attention to bread) its just that you were conditioned to prices that were way too low to begin with.

-Curt