Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:38:35 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: [MBZ] diesel fuel supplement

Do any of you guys use that Powerservice diesel supplement, either the
stuff in the white bottle for winter, or the Diesel Kleen in the grey
bottle?  Does it really  help increase MPG and better running?  Or is it
a waste of money?

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL,