Hans Neureiter wrote:
I used McAfee provided by my SP, but it is annoying since it seems to  be
doing always something ine the "back", bringing whatever I am working on to
a crawl.
I now use Comodo Secutity (Firewall + Antivirus, Spy and Malware). It's
simple, free and runs *in the background*.
-
Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
'82 300SD
'02 RoadKing
'72 T100 Daytona

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Rich Thomas <