i haven't gone down the gourmet tea road.  like any gourmet road, it's a
large investment and you may no longer like yeungling after you make it.

but the tempation to take that step over the line from teabag guy to
enthusiast is always there

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Craig McCluskey <diese...@pisquared.net>wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:53:55 -0600 Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Proper tea in the UK and American markets disappeared when TV started
> > running a couple short ads every half hour, and in the UK, when there
> > was a few minute gap between shows (as they don't have ads like we
> > do).
>
> There used to be a tea shop near my father's house in Eugene, Oregon.
> There I found Indian Assai Maranji and Keemun Conguo. I don't know how
> they compare to other teas, but I like them.
>

> Craig

save 5% on our already low, low prices.  use coupon code DAVE at checkout.
 www. BuyEUROparts.com