jabba wrote:
> no, it's not gourmet.  it's ordinary guy beer and has been forever.  that's
> the whole point.  you become a gourmet like brown and you tell us that
> yeungling doesn't compare to some extra fancy belgian stuff.

Yeah, well - that is what gourmet is, eh?
What do I want with some idiot marketing paid for by some
multi-national brewer that xxx is the best beer.  Gimme the ordinary
guy beer that is known by ordinary guys - and the gourmet of the beer
comes forth.  Gourmet is not a madison avenue schtick that money buys
- it is what is real.
mao