Curt:

Angina is a result of blood flow deficiency to the heart due to constricted arteries. Low oxygen will give the same results -- maybe you have a breathing problem!

I have gotten much too large around the middle, and have problems breathing if I'm bent over, and intestinal gas GREATLY increases the effect.

If your upper abdomen sounds hollow if you slap it, you have too much gas inside, and this will give you all sorts of intestinal and breathing problems (that is, your diaphragm cannot pull down, greatly decreases lung capacity).

Do check with the gut doctor, but ask about lung problems too.

Peter