Curt wrote:
> I'm one of a small group that really don't care about garlic. Its fine, I
> don't mind it but its not my go-to seasoning... I'm Finnish, our go-to
> seasoning is just to leave it bland... ;)

Oh, I'm not speaking of garlic as go to seasoning.
I mean, garlic as the main course - at every meal - until you reach
some normal equilibrium.
I think its great that your gut feels better with the chamomile tea!!
If you purchase garlic oil capsules - I purchase the stuff that stinks
- on purpose.  My theory is that odor is part of the remedy and that
the deodorized garlic capsules may not be as effective.  As RLE notes
- do not go to the office after you chow down a handful of garlic oil
capsules - and I did mean chow down a handful - a handful of 15 of the
1500mg Now brand found at many local drugstores or supermarket or
health food - do them when you go to bed.  The shelves are full of
garlic oil, so there are many people that use it.  When I was a kid,
my mom would feed us garlic oil - I never had explosive vomiting when
I ate the garlic oil in vast quantities - maybe that is what Peter is
addressing and the gas was decreased with the garlic oil so I did not
have any vomiting after eating garlic oil?
mao