I've been brewing loose leaf Keemun and Darjeeling at work in these -
http://www.coffeeam.com/minpapfil.html for hot tea.
No muss, no fuss - just lift the little rod and dump the leaves and filter
in the trash.

I have a dedicated "coffee" maker at home that is used to brew hot tea - as
if it was coffee - which is then poured over a glass full of ice cubes ofr
ices tea. The apricot flavored black tea makes the best iced tea I've ever
had. http://www.coffeeam.com/apblentea12l.html

We drink hot green or white tea in the evening at home --
http://www.enjoyingtea.com/greentea1.html - Dragon Weil or Emerald Petals
are our current favorites.

My wife found straight dried chamomile flowers in bulk, and ordered a pound
of them - will probably last us forever. She likes it, I only drink it when
I have gastric distress.

--
OK Don
Panic! (the national past time).