From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 12:40 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Brabus Smart Car

I was interested in them when the Diesel was porported to get 70mpg. I lost
interest when they didn't import the Diesel to the US. Now we're seeing them
around frequently. I see them on my commute to OKC, and on around half the
trips on the Interstates in OK. My wife loves the look - might have one in
my future, so I'm also interested in the responce to your questions ---

--
OK Don
Panic! (the national past time).