The Brabus model had different rims, larger in the rear, and a bunch of
Brabus cosmetic items, stitched emblem on the seats, brake and gear lever,
and the suspension is lowered a bit, but no mechanical mods as far as I
know.  It "looks" sporty.  If you want sporty, you probably keep walking
past the Smart showroom. lol.  I have been YouTubing the car a bit, and
seems in Europe, there are some engine mods and chips available.  Not sure
if they're in house, or aftermarket.

The limited Brabus I mentioned, is shipped to Brabus where they do the
interior.  My understanding is, the regular Brabus models from the dealer
just have the Brabus bits bolted on while doing down the Smart line, but not
100%.

For a city car, they seem ok, but I'm still not sure how they managed to get
those doors past the side impact requirements.  Look mighty thin to me, and
I'm not really keen on the idea of my hips and shoulder being part of the
crumble zone in the event of a side hit. Yikes!!

Ed
300E, which got a hand wash today as it's so mild here. :-)