RICH

I was pointing out that not only was it just a made up TV thing, the dumb dame is too goody two shoes to even survive in D.C.

On Thursday, October 27, 2005, at 01:17 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:

Wait, you mean this ISN'T one of the new reality shows?  She isn't
really president?  Just when I was really starting to feel good about
things again you go and mess with my head...

Y'all can come bah heah in Texas anytime to commiserate.

--R

redghost wrote:

Sort of like "Commander in Chief" which hilary clintoon is deep in
supporting with former white house staffers.  Poor sap woman president
goes for the "soft" and "we can all work together" solutions.  Evil
republicans and hardliners are out to destroy amerika.  Interesting to
watch, but keep reminding myself, pure fiction and fairy tales. Within
hours any woman president would have to grow some gonads