I've got Foucault's Pendulum sitting here on my desk. Let me check...
Yup, I made it to page 46 before I called it quits. Now I'm an
intelligent guy who love science, philosophy and espionage, but I just
couldn't get into it. Must be the mangled Italian to English
translation.

I've read Demons & Angels and The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown and loved
them. Next is Digital Fortress and Deception Point, which my wife has
just finished. I'm actually on Donald James' Monstrum right now. We at
the office tend to pass books around like wildfire.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby