The state has excess property auctions every week that are published online.
One of the regular lots are piles of knives they take from people entering
penal institutions and police stations, etc.  The separate them out by brand,
then sell the lot.

Just for grins I threw out a bid of $31 for a lot of Victorinox Swiss Army
knives, about 60 of them of various types and sizes.

I won.

I now have a big ZipLoc bag of Victorinox knives.  I handed a bunch of them out
to employees and friends.  Most of the knives were in near perfect condition.

Dan