From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of WILTON
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 11:28 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hirschmann replacement

Yep, I got the hng of it.  ;<)))
'Course it should be auto - just like you said, and yes, I do understand how

it's supposed to work.  My point, though, is:  I'm debating the worth of
that considering the cost and hassle of getting the new mechanism installed.

Like I said, "I'm disappointed with the replacement," etc.  I haven't
installed it yet, and I may not.  BTW, the manual antenna on my '80 240D
worked fine (good reception) for years.

Wilton