All while, just like IH trucks. You can use wire number wraps for ID. I wanted to rewire the H, but that won't happen for a few years, if ever. If would not be too hard to set up a harness board to get the right positions and lengths of wire.

You can also buy the cloth coated vintage repro wire. It makes the restoration look very authentic.

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:07:34 -0800 (PST) Curt Raymond