From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:12 PM
To: 'Mercedes@okiebenz.com'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hobby vs. Sickness

Peter wrote: "My wife follows the Don's wife rule, but a little different.
As long as what she drives has working Air, Auto, Power steering, doesn't
look bad, and starts, I can do whatever I want.  I am not allowed to make
payments, but can buy whatever I want to flip and keep money in reserve to
purchase my next toy.  The only unwritten rule seems to be that she gets the
pick of what is in the fleet at any given time."

That sounds like a great deal. But, I am not so sure about the pick of the
fleet at any time!

Donald H. Snook