Kevin wrote: "I guess I'm much like Donald although these days, it's RC cars.
I've
flipped all but one of the 6 RC trucks in my fleet within 2 months.  My
latest truck was bought new with the money from the sale of two others, and
it is a long term keeper (this week :d).  I can't spend more than $100 out
of the monthly budget for a used one, but I can put in money from one I've
flipped.  It's a fun hobby, sickness or whatever!!"

If you have a hobby that actually pays for itself that is great!  You have to
have something that distracts from work and everyday stress.  Your hobby sounds
like fun!

Donald H. Snook