That's an opinion, every man is entitled to one.

I was looking for some data which is what I support my opinions on.

--
Pete Arnold

This e-mail from Peter Arnold and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be uncensored. If you have received it in error please consult your religious adviser. If you are not the intended recipient, why have you read this far? Please do not staple, spindle or otherwise mutilate this document, doing so may damage your screen. All communications may be subject to interception or monitoring by the men in black helicopters for security purposes. Please rely on your own swine flu virus checking as the sender cannot accept any liability for any damage arising from any bug or virus infection.