I bought a cherry picker from the itenerant version of Harbor Freight with
folding legs so I can shove it in a corner of what's left of the garage (all
but the front 6 feet are now another room of the house). I swap engines,
etc. in the drive in front of the garage door -- but then again, this is
Okie land.

--
OK Don
Panic! (the national past time).