I suppose one person can do this if you have a lift, but it took three of use (my brother holding the box up with a loop of rope, me guiding things on the floor, and my nephew putting the bolts in). One the floor, it's not possible to hold the box up AND reach the bolts, although on a lilt I think you could.

I managed alone on the 123 300D, but it was a real ordeal.  (I imagine
that the cars vary as to the practicality.)  I hung it from a string
at nearly the right height, then I worked on it (from above) to get
it seated.

-- Jim