I think the shops around here charge around $30/injector to clean and
calibrate.  If you need a new nozzle it's not a lot more.

Unless you have a pop tester handy you have no business changing out the
nozzles yourself, as you have no idea what the pattern is like when they have
been replaced, or if they are properly sealing.

Dan