Tom,
I don't know much about it other than you should pass it up and tell me how to contact the owner right away....LOLOL......I loved my 240D....A turbo would have made it near perfect!

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Scordato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:51 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 1982 240D TURBO, YES TURBO

I have a line on a 1982 240D that I may be interested in. It has a turbo on
it.  Owner who is the original says it was put on I believe after market.

1.  Any one have experience with this please.

2. Was the four banger designed to allow and run properly witht his type of
adder.

I do not believe it was offered from the German factory but was put on later
in 1982 as a kit?

Any words of wisdom please.

Regards Tom Scordato
Bellefonte PA