From: "Donald Snook" <dsn...@mtsqh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 11:18 AM
To: <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Oil Pressure Question

I have not had a gasser Mercedes for while now. But, I noticed something on this 95 E320 which is interesting. I am used to starting the car and the oil gauge pegs out at 3 for a while and when it warms up or sits at idle, the needle drops a little. In fact, once its very warm, the need will drop quite a bit at idle. But, I have noticed that on my new to me car, the oil pressure goes up to 3 and stays there. I was waiting in a drive thru last night with the car warm and idling. I waited almost 10 minutes and in all that time, the needle never dropped. I suppose it is a good thing to have very good oil pressure, but, it never drops on this car.

I don't know what to think.

Donald H. Snook