Planning to fly into Tulsa on the 17th or 18th June. Will let you know for definite when flights are booked.

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
yep, that would be it. Anything I can do for you if you are in the area let me know. Will have to get together for sure.

Hendrik & Fay wrote:
Hi Kaleb, I take you mean the J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum?
Looks like it is worth a look, especially the steins, plus the entry fee is very reasonable. We are thinking of flying from NYC to Tulsa, in order to save time. Having a look around Wisconsin will give us an idea of what the North East of America is like and then we can go from Tulsa towards the west coast along route 66. Unfortunately Wilton is a bit out of the way down there in NC and I fear if we drive down to visit him we will end up out of time or rushing to make up time and only see America from the interstates and motel rooms. Basically if we want to spend a day here and there seeing stuff we have to cut down on travel time.

Anyway sorry I have been slack in responding to the list emails, as I have been busy with work but today is public holiday here(there is a horse race on), so I get to catch up on my emails.*

*Hendrik
who is getting mildly excited about visiting the US

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
if you want to see the single largest collection of guns in the world, come to Claremore.